Manually inserting leads is a useful tool for organic leads and those customers who reached you directly via phone or email.
To start, click on the "Leads" link on the left hand side of your screen.
Once you're inside the "Leads" page, click on the blue tab "Insert Lead Manually" on the top right hand corner to begin inputting lead details.
Once you click "Insert Lead Manually", it will open the popup window where you can fill in the lead details.
Above the green button labeled "Insert Lead" click on the arrow to add details about the upcoming move, it will help you later to provide the estimate based on this data.
When you finished with inserting all the details to the form, click the green button "Insert lead" and your lead details will be saved in the lead's page.
Now you've got your first lead in the system, so what’s next?
Use these links to additional articles below to move forward with us:
- Learn how to Add Personalization and Special Links into your Email letters.
- Send text messages to your leads to boost contact rates and improve your sales as the result of using the most efficient communication methods.
- Connect your calendar to stay up-to date with your schedule and take a look on the future jobs with multiples view types like day/week/month or a desk.
- Add team members to your organization, arrange them to specific jobs, notify about upcoming schedules by email and texts.
- Install the estimate form to your website and receive leads directly to the leads board straight a way.
- Assign leads to your sales representatives with the option to distribute to your team as you wish by using lead rotation rules.
- Add a lead provider to receive moving leads directly to your leads panel and turn them into jobs in a much better way.